Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well, I have no art to show today. The HS play I'm accompanying is going very badly and I have to rewrite and learn a bunch of music before opening night less than a week away. I am really ticked off and stressed. I cant believe I let myself get into this situation. I voiced my concerns over a month ago and kept being reassured that things would work out, but the pit band director is now cutting band parts and totally screwing me over. Basically, half of the play is now going to be piano and vocals only. The problem is that I do not have a real piano part, I have a vocal score without even chords. Now I'm really trying to make something up so the vocalists who have worked so hard arent left sounding inadequate. I did do a really cool art journal entry of it last night but I dont have the energy to scan and post it tonight. I'm going to be very scattered until after next weekend. I just hope I can keep my sanity until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...