Friday, February 18, 2011

Don’t you just love socks, and the OWOH Winner!

P2160202

I made these socks for a magazine challenge entry about 2 years ago.  I actually assumed they were lost because they had been gone so long and then early this week a package arrived in the mail with them inside.  The package also contained a rejection letter from the magazine, but that was brushed aside because my socks were back!

P2160200 P2160201 I love wearing crazy, often mismatched socks and these were hard to mail away right after I made them.  I finally got to wear them for the first time and they kept a smile on my face for the entire day. 

And, now for my drawing…

P2170203I’m happy to announce that the name I drew from my bowl of entries wasP2170205 

of the beautifully creative blog ArtsyFartsyMe.  Congratulations Jaime.  I’ll be emailing you shortly so I can get your prize shipped your way!

1 comment:

  1. Yipppeeee! I am so excited to win your little piece of art! I'll have little treasures hiding away in it... haha

    Thank you so much!
    Jaime

    p.s. I'm having a new giveaway Monday, please stop by and enter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...