Monday, October 29, 2007

Life is funny


For the past 2 days I've been feeling great when I start my job. I'm wide awake, ready to face the challenges I might encounter and feeling very confident. Both days I've been surrounded by others who have been either sick or sluggish or just not doing what they're supposed to and it has affected me. I don't like that I've allowed them to "bring me down". I'm not sure how to overcome the negative effect. It seems like I handled it better than I have in the past, but I still need alot of work in this area.













Todays art is my first attempt at both collage jewelry and soldering glass. I used tons of various glitters, quotes and clipart, and acrylic glitter paints. I need to improve my soldering with and iron because the piece is a bit rough. I'm used to using a torch vs. an iron when soldering, and I'm usually working on bigger things. I made it on Sunday and overall I am very happy with the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...