Saturday, October 27, 2007

Party Tonight


So tonight I'll be attending the first Halloween costume party I've been to since college. It's a small gathering but I'm really looking forward to having a good time. I even bought myself one of those sexy costumes. I'm gonna be a German beer maiden.


I had lunch with my Grandma today to celebrate her 79th birthday which was Thursday. My aunt came along and we had a wonderful time. After lunch we went to Kohls to pick up a few things I needed and had so much fun doing something I would usually consider more of a chore. I love it when things like that happen.


Todays art pic is of my 2nd mermaid. I like her better. I made a smaller pattern but used the same concept as the first. I used green pearl clay for her fin and then pressed indents in to look like scales. The mica shift effect really made this pop. I then added some pearlx to make even more contrast and added glitter mainly at the bottom of the fins. I'm not sure where I'm going to hang her yet, but she's gonna stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...