Friday, January 11, 2008



This is my hubby and me on Christmas morning. Excuse the bad angle. It was one of the self portrait, hold out the camera and try to take a pic. of yourself kind of thing.

My new friend Miss Kool Aid tagged me and I have to tell you 7 weird things about me. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog
3. Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog
4. Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!

1. I have never lived outside of the state of Michigan. Even when I moved 500 miles away for college I was still in Michigan.
2. I can play the organ using both hands and both feet, but I am so clumsy I often walk into walls.
3. I've been know to teach entire piano lessons while wearing a tiara.
4. I'd love to be reincarnated as a dog. Specifically my beagle who has napping down to an artform.
5. I've lost 50+ pounds and kept them off for 2 years now.
6. I walk or run 4 miles every morning except Sunday with very few exceptions. The world is a different place from 6-7 a.m. and its pretty peaceful to be outdoors.
7. I'm currently addicted to Guitar Hero.
I'm going to pass on tagging anyone as all the glitter sisters seem to have been tagged already, and I really dont know very many other bloggers. (Hope passing is ok.) Thanks Sophie for the tag, it was harder than I thought to come up with 7 off hand things. I'm in preperation stage for tomorrow night so I dont have much else to say. Have a great Friday evening.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Tiara! I like... it's ok not to tag anyone. I'm glad you participated.
    *hugs*
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...