Wednesday, November 21, 2007


I had so much fun today. I went to Ann Arbor and did some Christmas shopping. I bought lots of clay while it was on sale as a nice present for me too. Its nasty rainy and cold and we'll have snow in the morning, but I had a great time out and about.
I was playing with a fairy name generator online. Sorry at the moment cant remember where it was. Anyways, this site gives you a fairy name and a description of your fairy. This one is actually my sis's fairy. I did hers first. Mine is drawn out but not yet painted. I'm not very good at human forms or what not, but I'm pleased with the wings. I hope my sis likes her. Have a terrific Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a moment to think about how truly blessed you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...