Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I've been working on fairies lately. I didn't like my original one I made for myself, so I started over and am much happier with this one. From the fairy namer (link is on the right side bottom of my blog) her description is as follows:
Field Reeddancer-She is a panpipe player and enchantment singer. She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She likes to wear red petals in her skirt. She has gentle green butterfly wings.
I also did my SIL's fairy and really like that one too. I'll post her soon.
I'm off to make one of those fortune teller paper origami things. Been coming across mention of them alot lately so I'm listening to whatever and making one again. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...