Monday, November 19, 2007



The play is finished and I'm feeling relieved and happy. I kept sketching little bits throughout the week but this is the one I finished. I also made my first ATC's using this image. I sketched her out after I had talked to my sis who was having a rough day and not feeling happy with her body, or much else. We've all been there be it an extra few pounds, or a really bad hair day, or a big old zit. Anyways, I added some traits that make my sis special and also a little bit about being happy in your own skin I painted it with thinned acrylics and of course added glitter. I'm very happy with this one.

I spent some of my morning making gift tags using some vintage clip art. My church is putting together a basket for Habitat for Humanity to raffle off. Our theme is wrapping and I'm hoping handmade tags add a special touch to our offering. It was fun to embellish with special papers. I need to get some fibers or ribbon to finish them.

It sure is nice to have a lazy morning after being so stressed. I'm actually excited about teaching my lessons tonight too. That is a sure sign that my anxiety/depression is on its way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...